How to Scramble Eggs with Gordon Ramsay
1. he seems like a chill mofo to hang with
2. what the hell have i been eating my entire life
Can I make this for someone?! :o I really wanna try this but I don’t really like eggs…
this is so beautifully simple and extravagant i think i might cry about it.
I LOVE THIS CLASSY ASSHOLE
He is just so fascinating to watch.
Also, I need to try it this way omg.
“Just go upstairs and give it to her now. ….The breakfast.”
jesus christ, he’s in a million different shows and then he does things like this too. HOW DOES HE HAVE TIME TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR HIS WIFE
also, I just love that he laughs at his own joke. He is adorable, for all that he can also be TERRIFYING
HER NAME IS PRINCESS MONSTER TRUCK!
AU meme; You finally delete your tumblr and get a life
This a 7 day warning for all non-European areas of the world… Eurovision is next Saturday…I repeat… Eurovision is next Saturday
Consider yourself pre-warned…
I AM SO EXCITED FOR EUROVISION
I refuse to blur this mans name, because this is beautiful
i would feel so much better about myself if these were everywhere.
I will definitly put them in my shop.
LESSONS YOU CAN LEARN FROM MUSICALS
- Les Miserables: Stealing a loaf of bread may seem like a good idea, but it will literally fuck up your entire life.
- Spring Awakening: If you get laid, you die. If you don't get laid, you die. Also don't trust your parents.
- Chicago: It's ok to murder people as long as you wear lingerie and can sing and dance.
- The King and I: Racism doesn't count if you sing about it.
- My Fair Lady: People will like you if you talk like you have a broom stick up your ass.
- Hairspray: In the 60s, people will hate you if you're overweight, UNLESS you also hang out with black people.
- RENT: AIDS really blows.
- A Chorus Line: If you ever audition for a musical chorus, you better have a goddamn good story as to why you became a dancer.
- Grease: If your boyfriend doesn't like you, change absolutely everything about yourself to please him.
- The Phantom of the Opera: When choosing between a controlling boyfriend and a sociopath composer with a messed up face who dwells in an opera house's basement, take your sweet damn time.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: Finding refuge from a storm in a mansion who's owner is a transvestite will make you inexplicably horny, and seemingly bisexual.
- Love Never Dies: Let the crazy woman run off with your son. You may never see him again but you'll get to be with your deformed lover and at least you won't die.
- Wicked: If your born green and people make fun of you for it, fake your own death and run away with a scarecrow.